Record audio in high quality directly into MP3 files! Voice dictation, songs, sermons, music, talks, and concerts can be recorded in high-fidelity 44 kHz sampling, much better than the default sound recorder application.
You can send recordings by email and Bluetooth (depending on phone model) or by copying files directly from the phone via USB cables or from the SD Card.
* Real-time MP3 recording, no more waiting
* Pause and resume recordings
* Changeable bit rate from 32 to 128 kbps
* Seletable microphone for input (front or back/rear)
* Alternate recording icon to prevent unwanted attention
* Stops automatically when disk free space reaches a customizable limit
* Input gain setting to make recording louder or softer
Please note that not every device supports high-quality sound recordings. You are strongly encouraged to try the Lite version first to ensure that this app meets your needs. Some devices are forced to record in 22 kHz if it’s not possible to record in 44 kHz.
What’s in this version : (Updated : Jun 14, 2012)
* extSdCard and sdcard2 selectable for storage (Galaxy S3, Toshiba Thrive)
* • PAUSE BUTTON. Thanks to all who requested this and waited!
* • Holo theme on Ice Cream Sandwich
* • Traditional Chinese by 路人甲
* • Fix on interrupted playback, disk space calculation
* • License verification is only done ONCE. Internet no longer needed afterwards.
* • Changeable recording source
* • Playback in the background
Required Android O/S : 2.1+